Foundation Diploma in Learning & Development
Who Should Attend?
FDLD (only in the Gulf)
The Foundation Diploma in Learning and Development has been developed as specialist qualification in the field of L&D. It is designed for people who are practitioners in training, and who require a qualification which is internationally recognised. It may also be suitable for those who are aspiring to become trainers or work as an independent L&D consultant.
- Becoming an effective L&D practitioner
- L&D and the organisation
- Identifying L&D needs
- Designing L&D activities
- Delivering L&D activities
- Evaluating L&D activities
- Supporting Individual learning through coaching and mentoring
- Assessing Learning and Development